Saturday, August 23, 2008

Calendar 2009 Coming Soon!


Well, I've been busy refining ideas and today i also wanted to offer a sneak peak at the 2009 Calendar that I'm attempting to finish and release before the year is over. I wanted to combine two ideas, calendar's and poster's without creating the sometimes unnecessary space of four rows to represent a month and seven boxes to the days of week, instead i created a row of numbers to represent the days of the month. I created rounded yellow rectangles to represent the weekends and the important holidays would be highlighted by a dominant color found in the image that would represent an important holiday of the month. In this case Valentines Day. Hope everyone enjoys it and i'll post its release here at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment