Sunday, July 12, 2009

Something New & Vacation Time



I'm finally done with the semester and happy to be out of SF State at least for now. I have a lot of projects that I've wanted to work on that have been gathering digital dust on my hard drive. It's kind of sad. It's a good thing I sketch and write in details of the projects. Just the other day I was stupefied (Yeah, I've been meaning to use that word for a while at least in a sentence). Why was I stupefied? Well I couldn't read my writing and I had forgotten what the concept or idea. There was no sketch only chicken scratch. I kept saying, "huh..huh...huh," and the, "ah" never came. It was a sad day. Anyways, I hope I could provide some entertainment in these months of freedom from the shackles of school. Good-bye for now and hello for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment